October 24, 2008

Happy Friday! I'm a friend!


Yea for eclectic Paperie! If you get their newsletter, then you will see me in there!! Joy and Daisy are so sweet and helpful with any questions you may have! Head on over to eP and check out their newest line- Unity Stamps!

Ever have a idea in your head and the final result is nothing like what you envisioned? That would be this card today. Not sure why, but it's not my favorite. ;) I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder on the apple paper, and highlighted my apple with a yg copic marker after stamping it in black memento ink.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8 

Timestamp: 2008-10-24 14:10:25 UTC

Blogger Olde Country Creations said...

Great card. I also love kraft, there is just something about it. Can't wait to see what is coming up. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi. I will be sure to be there Thursday. :)

11:24

Tonya Hopkins!! shoot me an email with your address so I can send off your goodies! :)


Delete Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations on the Eclectic Paperie press! And I love that card--I don't know why you don't. :-)

Ashley said...

I think the card is cute! And congrats to Tonya!

Becky Carafa said...

Congrats! Woohoo! Love the apple card!

Olde Country Creations said...

Thanks so much!!! :)

The apple card is adorable!