October 1, 2008

Happy Hump Day!


quickie post today- errands to run while I have NO kids with me! always a tad easier! :)

Happy pre- hip hop! Today is the reveal for Unity's newest kit of the month!! check out Angela's blog for a full view :) it's a fun little kit!
I think these owls on a branch are my image of this months kit- but I may change my mind tomorrow!

I went with a QAE card- (all cards this week seem to be quick and easy!) or as Buck calls them- EPLS (easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!) But simple is so much better sometimes- imo. ;)

see you tomorrow- lots of fun planned! :) Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Super cute!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Adorable, AJ! Love the CAS look of this...I think the owls are going to be my favorite image of this set, too! They caught my eye right away when I saw the sneak peek! :)

~amy~ said...

Stinkin' a-dorable!!!

Hysteri-CAL said...

Awwww this is just sooooo cute !

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE this little owl card, so crisp and clean!

Jen said...

ok, these owls are so cute!! i love this card!! congrats, i noticed a couple of cards of yours in cards magazine...GO girl!!