October 17, 2008

Hip hop hangover....

Well, as usual that peeps at the hip hop party over did it and are all slow movin' today!

Before I forget and Halloween passes, I better post all my halloween cards- this is the Boo Crew set, and it's got some adorable little guys in it!

It's probably too small to see, but I paper pieced Franks shirt with the same paper as the tag. Another quick and easy one!!

I have one home from school today with a friend over, and one still to get out the door to preschool.
My goal is to stamp or clean today....really need to clean first so I can stamp...
Then it's another busy weekend of soccer and birthday parties!
Have a great Friday!

details: boo crew- unity
paper- bo bunny press- patterned paper. ww, black SU!
ribbon- joanns
scorpal
SU Punch
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So cute!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Cute card! I need to clean too. There's always a lot of cleaning needed on Friday. Have a great weekend.

Michelle (mla1111) said...

Very cute!!

joslyn said...

really cute AJ. love this card, very clean and cute.

Maria Levine said...

Adorable. I love that kit as well.

Robynccgirl said...

I love it AJ! This is one of my favorite sets right now. That seems to change daily with Unity especially with all the new releases every week!