October 20, 2008

A Jessica Rose card and some soccer.....

We decided to bust out our Jessica Rose images this week and play with them- This one had never seen ink, so it seemed like a good place to start.

I went with Kraft for the base- don't want to disappoint any one by using a new neutral! ;) I also went with a quick and easy layout- one of my faves.

We had another soccer filled weekend, threw a birthday party in the mix as well, and it's another jam packed weekend gone by! Here's a few pic of the kids playing soccer- my husband is not a camera person so much- so Lauren's pictures are a tad blurry-(I have to sub kids in and out, so I can't take them) But she scored TWO goals this weekend!! She's so proud! And the first one of Will is him trying to sneak up the side lines to the goal ;)

Check out the other Monday Challenge chicks and see what they shipped up for a card- and Brooke decided to play this week also!!!
Brooke
Amber
Jennifer
Maren

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a pretty card! I love that you use the kraft for your base...it is lovely!

Jennifer Buck said...

So adorable, AJ! Love the pictures! TFS! :)

Lindsay Spencer said...

Cute card, and even cuter pictures.

Ashley said...

What a pretty card! Kraft and AJ, it's like the opposite of Maren and Buttons! ;) Cute pics of the kiddos!

Latisha said...

great card, love the kraft :)
yay for your little miss for scoring!!

Brooke said...

this turned out SO cute!!!! i think i might have to get this stamp! adorable!!!

Mel said...

I love the way you used the layout and colours to totally draw the eye to that fantastic little house! You have definitely put this stamp on my must-have list; TFS!!!!

Maren said...

So so sweet. Look at those fantastic players too!! :-)