October 25, 2008

morning stamping/non stamping peeps...
(that's for you in Thailand) it's a chilly Saturday morning and I am up getting ready for Lauren's last soccer game of the season. I am sort of relieved that I will not have to get up so early on Saturday's any longer, but she is bummed. She is ready for her next sport- t-ball. I was kind of hoping for nothing! ;)

I made this for the LAD sketch this week- you can find it here.

After we get through soccer, I think we will be carving out some pumpkins...then off to a haunted house with some friends. It is going to be gorgeous here today, (as much as it can be in late October!) so it will be a great day to be outside and let the kids run!

details:
stamps- celebrations, celebration sayings- LAD
chocolate, baja, SU ds paper
cuttlebug, ribbon- unkown, nesties, & MS border punch.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

FUN turkey card AJ! Today is suppose to be good soccer weather :) We've certainly lucked out in the weather this week! Our games go through Nov 22!

Kerry said...

This is so pretty! Love the DP and the scalloped edge.

Jenn said...

cute!

Ryann said...

How cute is this! I love the dp paired with the little turkey! It's a great match!!

Amy said...

Oh, love this card!

The Moores said...

You are suppose to be in mourning still!! What do you mean your going with your "friends" to the haunted house!!! Are you kidding me!!!
Love all your cards....your awesome and I miss you alot!