October 11, 2008

Team Edward!


I am finishing up with eclipse, and plan to start on breaking dawn tonight- if you haven't read this series of books- Go NOW and get them!

In honor of Edward- I whipped up this little boo crew card. I picture Edward cold and stone like, so I colored him gray.


Today is a day full of soccer games, my four year olds team is finally starting to get it. My daughter, (very competitive) is bitter every time they lose- it's sort of comical to see this cute little four year get so fired up!!!

It's going to be a beautiful (But somewhat chilly) day here today and tomorrow- so I am thinking a trip to the pumpkin patch will be in order!

have a great weekend!

details: boo crew- unity stamp co
ww, black, and bo bunny press patterned paper
memento ink, copics, & cuttlebug.
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Tiff said...

It's chilly here in the desert too! I was JUST like your daughter at four! I played on an all boys team and could outrun all of them ;)

LOVE your card! I've going to start reading the series b/c I'm a bit under the weather! Have a great weekend!

Carolyn King said...

This is super cute!!! Love the adorable image. I guess I am gonna have to check out those books! lol!

Ashley said...

What a cute card! You are going to love Breaking Dawn, it wraps up so nicely!

Michelle said...

I love the card ~ and the books. I read Twilight yesterday. yup, the whole thing yesterday. Once I started I just couldn't stop much to the detriment of my house cleaning. Now I have to play catch up today but it was worth it. Off to get the second one today.

Mandy said...

I love the grey skin! Totally cute! :) AND GO TEAM EDWARD!!!! Ha!

Maren said...

Super cute! I love that paper too!!

Amy said...

What a cute card! My girls love those books, too!

Brooke said...

hee hheee.. supa cu-ate!!! go team edward!!!!! :)

Lisa H. said...

this is adorable AJ! love the embossed image on the background. I'm asking for this series for Christmas so I can get in on some of the chatter over in the Unity forum!