November 12, 2008

Color Challenge

Posted by Picasa

Quickie post!
Mid week mayhem. This seems to be such a busy week and I can't figure out why I am running all over the place. *Must be the extra shopping I have to get done for the peeps in Thailand* (yep, that's a guilt trip comment) you should feel bad- yea- you in Thailand, talking to you!

Here is my color challenge card- not sure how I squeezed that in!!
Used the cute little birds from last month's kit of the month and the sentiment is from this month's. An easy peasy card- my favorite style. ;)

We had our end of the year soccer party last night- whew! one less thing to do during the week!!! I can't believe how close to the holiday's we are- I am glad for less running around now!

Did you happen to see this!?!? It's a hip hop pre party! Sounds like a fun little game Angela is doing! go check it out, and make sure to be there!!


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Those birds are SO cute! Great job with the colors!

Olde Country Creations said...

Gosh AJ your week sounds like mine. So much to do and so little time.

Your card is fabu! I had a hard time with that color combination challenge.

Hope to see you at the Hip Hop Eve party! :)

BTW Did you ever get my mailing address? I sent it to you again but my mail can act crazy some times.

Tonya

Scrap's Mom said...

I love this set!!

~amy~ said...

Sweet card AJ! Easy Peasy cards...my favorites!

Tessa said...

Great job on the color challenge! Super cute!

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute, great job on the challenge!

wendyp said...

those birds are just too cute! Adorable card!