Using Unity product is encouraged, but not required.
Please email Angela a link to your blog and also TWO of your stellar layouts that best represent your style. Your name, address, and a small paragraph about yourself would be appreciated. Submissions should be directed to: email@example.com
Due Date: December 20th, 2008
- Mandatory Blog updated TWICE USING UNITY, of course, on a weekly basis.
- 8 projects per month loaded to your blog AND Scrapbook.com or TWO PEAS AND SplitcoastStampers Weekly participation in the SCS Scrapbook Challenge.
- PARTICIPATION in HIP HOP THURSDAY BLOG HOP and at SOME POINT DURING THE EVENT a bit of conversation.
- On your blog, a clear link to Unity Stamp Co. Blog and Website.
- Include the list of Unity Stamp DT Members from you blog. Keeping it all full circle.
- It is mandatory that any EXCITING UNITY NEWS (ie: Kit of the Month, New Releases, Hip Hop Thursday, NEW DT Members, Guest Designers are announced on each DT Members blog on the date of occurrence.Extra project requests from Unity will be made of the ROCK STARS.
- Unity may need projects done on a timely matter. ( ie: idea tag samples, or other special projects for expos, CHA, Special BOARDS for Stores, etc.) .
- REQUIRED Monthly Submission into magazines 6 month term renewable upon request/review.
And over at Lizzie Anne Designs-
Only a few more days left to use the code-
HSFSNOV08 (that stands for Happy Stamping and Free Shipping in November 2008!)This code is for free shipping on orders over $35 in the U.S. and is good until the end of November.
They have recently listed some retiring images at 40% off as well!!!
Also- check out their Holiday Card Contest!
over at Jacksonbelle Embellishments- another sale!
Lindsey is having a huge sell over at Jacksonbelle Embellishments. From Wednesday- Monday everything in the store is 20% off!!!!! Be sure to use coupon code THANK08 to receive this awesome discount. Don't forget about her DT call here as well!
Have a great weekend!!!
:) Pin It Now!