November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Yea- today she is 5!!
Here she is getting a big smoochie from her mom at her party! She had a great time.

Luckily- she has requested we eat out at Red Robin for her birthday- works for me! no cooking involved!!

Here is today's challenge- a mini card using buttons and NO ribbon. And for some reason Maren was unable to play....hmmm. sounds like some sort of button strike to me!
Amber is also out- I think she said she is getting a boot today! No more big foot wrap!! We were able to meet up with her and Christy yesterday and have lunch and shop at Ben Franklin. Lots of fun!
Here is my quick and easy card- always good for this time of year! It is a 3x3 size, & it uses the Lizzie Anne Designs set Christmas in the City. The patterned paper is also their coordinating paper- the snowflakes match perfectly. I am not ready for snow weather, but it sounded good!

Check out Jennifer and Brooke's take on this challenge.

Deets: LAD- Christmas in the city, pretty papers- Winter Wonderland. Bordering Blue, Going Grey, WW, Basic Grey. Buttons- buttons galore and more, Stickles.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Jacqueline said...

happy Birthday to Lauren! 5 is a fun birthday!
I love your card also!

Olde Country Creations said...

Happy Birthday to Lauren!! :) I hope she has a spectacular day!

Very pretty card!

Lorie said...

Pretty card AJ!

Happy Birthday to you Lauren!

Maren said...

Strike on! :-) So cute!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! 5 is fun. My little girl is 5 and full of "talk". It just doesn't stop. LOL

Great card!!

Linsey said...

Oh, Lauren is just the sweetest 5 year old girl ever!!! What a fun time it looks like you had! :) And I love your adorable snowflake mini! Major cuteness appeal! I love making 3x3's! :) tfs, AJ, hugs~

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday, good choice for dinner :)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Super cute card. I find it HIGHLY suspicious that Maren was magically going out of town during the button challenge!

Amber said...

Awww...Happy Bday to Lauren!
Love your card AJ! It was SO fun to meet you yesterday! I only wish we coulda had some REAL fun (ya know, with vodka n' stuff:)

Mandy said...

Oooh, very pretty, AJ! :) And what a great pic of your daughter! Happy birthday, Lauren!!

Jennifer Buck said...

Happy, happy birthday! How fun! :) Thanks for sharing! Your card is adorable! :) Hope you are doing well!

Brooke said...

sooo pretty!!! great job girlie!!!
and happy bday to lolo from me too!!

HapEMomE said...

Happy Birthday to Lauren! How fun! Great choice for dinner! One of my favs :)
Cute card, AJ!
~Chelsea

Angela said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER! {Looks like her mama!} How blessed you are to have such a FABULOUS Family life!

Tell your baby girl I think she is the sweetest thing - I love her button nose.