November 22, 2008

Happy Saturday

Where does the time go...I can't believe Thanksgiving is coming up.

Here is a fun little eco chic card for you- the tree is colored in with copics. The paper is from my scarlet lime kit. Pretty basic stuff here.

I did make it out to see twilight last night, with my husband. ( I was surprised he wanted to go!)

I will keep quiet until everyone has had chance to see it- I will say I haven't been to a movie where all of the "girls" cheered when an actor appeared on the screen- it was a bit comical. ;) It is amazing the following these books have developed. I will admit, I did have a hard time not staring at Edward. ;)

Have a great weekend!












Details- Eco Chic- Unity Stamp Company
Card stock- WW, Celery, patterned paper from Scarlet Lime. Memento inks, Copics, MS punch, SU ribbon & brads.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

GREAT eco chic card!

Ashley said...

What a cute card! I love the inside! We went to Twilight last night too and there were LOTS of teenage girls. Oy!

Janine said...

So cute AJ~~ Love the inside addition!!

Christy Lynn said...

I'm so jealous...I still haven't found out when or if Twilight is coming to Okinawa. So I just have to hear about it from everyone in the States, lol!