November 4, 2008

It's Defininitely fall here...

Posted by Picasa
My front yard is covered in leaves this color... tons of them. Time to get the kids out to rake them up!
This card uses Unity's fall festival kit, I stamped the acorn image and just punched out a portion of it. Colored it in with copics- (caved and ordered more yesterday) and added some MAMBI bling.

Busy week here-cookie dough fund rasier kick off at our school, several birthdays, (they all come at once) my daughter's bday party, and my sons last soccer game.

Lots of stuff coming up- hip hop is tomorrow, and make sure to stop back by Friday.

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Way cute card! You'll have to take pictures raking the leaves and make a matching layout to go with the card.

Olde Country Creations said...

Very pretty card. I love the colors. Happy birthday to your daughter and hope your son wins his last game. My oldest daughter has been playing soccer for about 8 years. Isn't it FUN?!! :)
Hip Hop!! :)

MamaDuck said...

Great card. Love all the details and love the paper! Great job!

Nancy said...

You all always have cute cards, thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Ohhh, this is so cute! I love the layout! I might have to CASE this sketch, awesome AJ!

Latisha said...

i really like this card

Ravengirl said...

That is a beautiful fall card! Hey, we do a cookie dough fundraiser at our school too! Are your prices just sky high?

Amy said...

Oh, that's a great card!

Becky Carafa said...

Cute, love the buttons and bling!!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Oh I LOVE a great scraps card. i'll have to give this one a try!!!

melissa said...

I love this card -- the colors are gorgeous and the embellishments are just enough to make it pop! Thanks for the inspiration. :)