November 16, 2008

Jen's SFYTT

Posted by Picasa
Happy Sunday! I had a free minute (or two) yesterday and thought I would give a try to Jen's sketch for you to try- Saturdays' seem to be a more challenging day to stamp for me! However, I am more than happy with how this came out. I LOVE snowmen!!!

I stamped the snowflakes and snowman on to shimmery white card stock. (My favorite white to use!) The snowman is outlined with Copic {B000} and colored in with coordinating colors from the paper.
I am off the a jewelry and bead show and then some serious house cleaning is in order!
have a great Sunday!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute card AJ!

Kathryn said...

Such a cute card -- love that little snowman ! :)

Becky Carafa said...

This is just adorable!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

Very very cute! Love it!

Christy Lynn said...

Super cute snowman card! Love that sketch too, you did a fabulous job with it. And I think I need that Twilight Team Edward widget for my own blog...