November 24, 2008

Monday Challenge Chicks time


Today's challenge was to make a Christmas card with non-Christmas colors. I was drawing a blank on this one and came up with this.

It's not too Christmassy, (Is that a word?) and it's not my favorite card ever, by any means.
But I think it may pass the challenge here-

The snowmen are Queen & Co felt, and the paper is some older SU DS prints paper. The car front is stamped with little snowflakes as well- not sure why you can't see them!

I went a little crazy with the shimmerz- that stuff is fun to play with! It does makes for a challenge in picture taking though!

Check out the rest- Brooke, Jeanne, Jennifer, & Maren. there stuff is much cuter!!! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I think this is VERY cute! I love the tag with the sentiment!

Jennifer Buck said...

Definitely pass! I think it's adorable! I love how shimmery it is! It looks snow kissed! I need to play with my shimmerz some. The stuff is awesome! :)

Maren said...

Love all that shimmer!! I think you might have motivated me to try that stuff! :-) So sweet

Brooke said...

whats your problem??? there is nothing wrong with some SHIMMER and bling!!!! i think it looks GREAT!!

Janine said...

AJ your card is VERY cute!!! YOu are too hard on yourself!!!
Have a great afternoon!!!