November 3, 2008

Monday Challenge Chicks!

Posted by Picasa

Today's challenge was to make a thinking of you/get well card for Amber WITH OUT patterned paper. She is just down the way from me at Madigan recovering from surgery- so she will not be joining us today- hopefully she can see all of our thinking of you cards! ;)
I was totally inspired by a card Becky Oehlers did on her blog where she stamped the sentiment on her ribbon- I have not don that in what seems like years!

I of course went with Kraft. It just seemed like a good starting point. ;)
The image is stamped with memento and colored over with the sakura pen. Very sparkly!
I wrapped the ribbon around and tied it off with some linen thread and a button. (that's for Maren!) need to order some more actually...maybe she will go in on a bulk order? ;)

another simple styled card for ya!
*if you want to make Amber a card, just link it up in the Unity forum for her to see!

here's the rest!
Brookie
Jennifer
Maren



Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

Looks FANTAB! :)

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous card! I've never stamped on my ribbon before, thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Maren said...

So sweet! I completely space the patterned paper......I will need to go make ANOTHER one! :-)

Jennifer Buck said...

;) Jinx! :) Love it! This is awesome, AJ! :) Hope you are having a great day! :)

Amber said...

what a fun card AJ, I absolutely love it! Thanks girl:)

Brooke said...

soooo pretty AJ!!!!!!

Julie Koerber said...

Wowzers... so cute and so simple! Thanks for the inspiration Miss AJ!