November 6, 2008

Stamp Simply 60- Back to nature



It's time to stamp simply! I am joining this fabulous team of talented stampers and couldn't be more excited!

Sharon is an amazingly talented person, and I had the chance to meet her in Chicago last summer, and she is just as sweet in person!!


For this weeks challenge we were to used something from the outdoors! I of course thought pine cone.
I think this may have been a common theme!! ;)
I covered my pine cone with MS glitter- it looks more frosted than glittery!
I used Cosmo's buck naked ornaments and there Be Good paper to cover it. And what good is a nice homemade ornament (adorned with a picture of my kids) without a gift bag to match? This is your standard genie bag also with Cosmo paper and tag.

and here are the rest!

Check out Cathy Tidwell’s sample here.

Check out Julie Koerber’s sample here.

Check out Dee Jackson’s sample here.

Check out Jennifer Buck’s sample here.

Check out Janine Orchard’s sample here.

Tammy Hershberger is taking the day off - have fun, Tammy!!!

Check out Becky Oehlers’ sample here.

You can see all Gallery Submissions here.


Posted by Picasa
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Dee Jackson said...

Welcome to the team!! It was so cool meeting you at CHA:) I know I was like a stalker! LOL!! Your pinecone is beautiful!

Becky said...

This is so sweet and the little bag to go with it! How fun! Welcome to the team!
Becky

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

So happy to have you with us, AJ!!! Welcome!!! And I LOVE your ornament with your kid's pics - how fun!!! And your decorated bag is PERFECT to present it in - LOVE that ribbon -- GREAT project!!!

Joan Fricker said...

Congratulations on joining the Stamp Simply Team. They are a great bunch of gals. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Your pine cone is beautiful and what a pretty ornament. Great job!

Joan

catdidit said...

What a beautiful ornament AJ! And that gift bag, totally awesome!! Congrats on being on Sharon's team, your work is awesome and it will be such fun seeing your Stamp Simply work with them!

Janine said...

Hi AJ!! So glad to have you on the team with us.!! This is such a fun idea. I am looking forward to seeing all your creations.
Have a great weekend.!!

Jennifer Buck said...

Such a cute one, AJ! I love the matching gift bag! I am so glad that you are on this team! :) Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

The Rubber Maid said...

How lucky for you to be added to such a wonderful team of creative crafters. Very nice ornament and it's a great way to get rid of some of those pinecones that seem to be laying around everywhere. Pat

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Congrats on joining the team! How awesome is that!!!!
Your ornament is adorable ... and the matching gift bag is an added bonus!! Great job!!

Ashley said...

Adorable AJ! YAY for joining the team!

Mandy said...

This is fantastic! I love the pinecone...and the photo! :) Wonderful ornament, AJ!

Julie Koerber said...

How cute is this? I love when you can make crafty things and honor your family all at the same time! It will be fun getting to know you and seeing your spin on the Friday challenges!!

Linsey said...

Yay for my girl!!! Congrats on your newest team, AJ--you will knock their socks off!! And this totally awesome ornament is just the beginning, no doubt! I love the frosted look of the pinecone and the hanging picture looks fab with it! GREAT inspiration! Hugs and smiles--can't wait to see ya on Sunday and happy birthday to your sweetie pie 5 year old girl!!! :) xoxo

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great design AJ, and I love the matching bag! Welcome to our team! I know you're going to be a great addition! :)