November 2, 2008

WOW! November already?!?!

do you have kids on a sugar high still? ;)
thank goodness Halloween is done.

Holy cow! Where does the time go?
My daughter has a birthday this month- (in 8 days actually) and the holidays are right around the corner!!!

Watch for a ton of quick and easy style projects!!
Here is a card I did for eclectic Paperies newsletter- I just love those non traditional holiday colors!
The bottom is covered with fun flock- (that's fun stuff to use if you haven't yet tried it) and the brads are from doodlebug- they are very sparkly!

have a great Sunday-

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Latisha said...

I know I can't believe its Nov too. My son's bday is on the 9th.
I still have not even started xmas shopping yet. Most years I am done by now, but with us not knowing when we are moving back to FL, it just messed me up.
Anyhow i'm rambling
cute card
enjoy your Sunday!

Ashley said...

What a cute card! Happy early Birthday to L!

Olde Country Creations said...

Love the card! So cute!
This year has flown by hasn't it?! It needs to slow down alittle. lol

Mandy said...

How cute are those colors!?!

Maria Levine said...

Cute card, I do like the non-traditional colors myself. but you are right seriously how can it be Nov already, wasn't it just July?

Samantha said...

I am so loving your blog- I don't get to visit to often- and I am on the design team with you for ACWP- but I don't get to create very often either. But I love all of your projects and how you put a little of your mommy life in it also! Great BLOG!

Susan said...

Cute card! My daughters birthday is on the 10th as well :)