December 15, 2008

Happy Monday!


Brrrrr.... It's a wicked cold 22 degrees out here today, and the high will be 29..... yikes. I think I will stay inside. School is two hours late since the roads are so icy. We are used to weather this cold.
On to the Monday challenge chicks- we went with a winter themed thank you. ( I think I saw this little guy in my back yard ice fishing this morning) check out the rest-
Amber
Brooke
Jeanne
Jennifer
Maren
My card uses the jolly little winter, thank you words kit and October Afternoon paper, and the brads are by Making Memories.

If you end up making a winter themed thank you this week- post a link here so we can all see!!
have a warm Monday! Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Jeanne S said...

He's so sweet!!! We have a brrr going on here this morning too.

Kerry said...

Super cute AJ! Love those sparkly star brads!

StampinCathy said...

There's alot of Brrr going around! This is just the perfect card for the weather. It's so cute.

Ashley said...

Too cute AJ! I love that little guy!

Jacqueline said...

This is an adorable card! Love the little penguin!

Alli Miles said...

Very cute AJ!

Janine said...

Such a sweet card AJ!!
Hope you have a great day!!

Amber said...

SO cute:)
Dang sounds like I left WA just in time!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Buck said...

CUTE! This one is absolutely adorable, AJ! :)

Tracey said...

This card is just adorable!!

2 Worlds said...

Wow 22 here is strange in NJ is 63, cute card

Karen said...

Adorable!!! I love the colors! AJ<,I'll trade our -13 for your 20's!!! I'll even throw in the -30 plus wind chill!!!!

Olde Country Creations said...

SO cute!! Thanks for sharing.

Try to stay warm! :)

Tonya

Brooke said...

adorable!! love that JOLLY LITTLE GUY! :)