December 31, 2008

It's a NEW Year's Party


Here is my card for JBelle's New Year Challenge #2-SHINY.
Stop by the JBelle blog for all the party details-

I used the Inka set Winter birds and embossed with some II EP. The ribbon is May Arts, the bling is from MAMBI. I layered the black and silver cardstock, and ran the black through my cuttlebug folder.

Remember when playing along- Use Keyword JBENYE2.

Need to chat in between challenges?
stop by the PCP group and join in!

Don't forget to check out the other design team blogs to look for the blog candy-
Be back in a couple hours for another one. Pin It Now!

12 comments:

StampinCathy said...

AJ this is just stunning. Happy New Year!

TERI said...

What a great card! Love the bling and all the detail.

Lorraine said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful! Love it!

Lynda Benden said...

Beeeutiful AJ!!! I love the glitter and Winter Birds are definitely one of my favorites! Gorgeous card!

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooh this is gorgeous, AJ!!

Maren said...

Gorgeous

Ravengirl said...

Fancy!!!! I just love the black and silver together. I like the square bling that you used like diamonds.

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE it!!! Gorgeous!

Jill said...

Wow! The glitter on this is fabulous!

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

This is so pretty!! I love the glittery image! Sooooooooo stunning!

Kim said...

What a gorgeous cards. I just love that stamp set!

Kisa Peters said...

Ohh! LOVE all of the embossing!