December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Well, not exactly yet- but I will most likely be cooking & cleaning all day and may not get back online!

Twinkle- I made this card last week, and at the time, I wasn't buried in a foot of snow! It doesn't usually snow in Western Washington- but it started about a week and half ago, and hasn't ever gone away! It's sooooo weird to have this much in your yard! my poor husband has had to shovel every ones drive way, and help several of the neighbors get out!

Yesterday I wrapped- got most of it done- a *few* things left wrap today- need to cook, clean, and bake.

Usually we have about 25 over on Christmas day, but with the weather- I can bank on a few not coming!

Have a great Christmas!

Details:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company- September KOM
Paper- October Afternoon, Sky, Kraft.
ribbon- SU!
jewel: MAMBI
dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Merry Christmas AJ! Hope you are enjoying all this snow! :)

Tracey said...

Great card! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family AJ!!

StampinCathy said...

Merry Christmas to YOU and your family. I just love your card and love the snowflake. I just got the snowflake in the mail this week. Can't wait to use it.

Ashley said...

What a sweet card AJ! I love the glitter! I'm glad you have snow for Christmas, I know how much you love it! Merry Christmas, my friend!

Amy said...

Love the Twinkle! And I hope you get out from under your snow *soon*! Merry Christmas!