December 28, 2008

Monday Challenge Chicks- Candy!

Posted by Picasa
It's another challenge chicks Monday- check out the rest- Amber, Jeanne, Jennifer, Maren, & Brooke and see what they all did!!

This weeks challenge is Candy~ luckily- I have this fabby stamp from my KOM several months back! I colored it in with my copics and used some retired SU paper. Seemed to fit the theme. ;)
and this card has no ribbon- NONE. I know, (said in my Monica voice) I think I may need to go check my temp!!!

It's been a long week here- snow is *finally* melting- wowsers! I am sad to say, I am already wishing for spring! This week will prove to be another long week- since the kids are home still-my stamping time is drastically reduced. At least they have new games and toys! and some play dates mommy lined up!

Have a super Monday!

details:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: SU! Kraft, WW, Berry Bliss (?)
Accessories: Brads, punch, DS paper, all SU!



Pin It Now!

9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Sweet card. I just love the stamp and the colors you used.

Amber said...

Oh I love this AJ! Why didn't I think to use that stamp! It's perfect!

Lisa H. said...

cute card, AJ! really like the soft colors you used. and don't feel bad about wishing for Spring, I am too. Once Christmas is over, bring on the warm weather (and we haven't even had any snow yet!)

Jeanne S said...

Too darn sweet! I love that image!

Maren said...

Yum!!

chelemom said...

Super cute card!!! Our snow has melted here too........right into my basement! : (

Brooke said...

love this one!!! that pink is D-licious!!!!

Jennifer Buck said...

Cute, AJ! Love this! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooooh, candy! What a great challenge, and what a cute, cute stamp! Wow! I LOVE it!