December 8, 2008

Monday Challenge Chicks-Red, Cream, & Snowmen

Posted by Picasa
Today's challenge was to use Red, Cream, and snowmen.
Check out what Amber, (YEA!!- she's back!!!) Brooke, Jennifer, Jeanne, and Maren all did with this!!
I didn't color the snowman in for a reason....Brookie said the challenge was RED and CREAM only!! So I didn't want to "break" the rules this one time.
I used the cuttlebug on the background, and a MS snowflake punch with ruby red brads. Paper is Cosmo, (Thanks Maren!!) and the ribbon & button are from SU!
The picture seems washed out, maybe I will retake it....

have a great day!



Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Jeanne S said...

What a sweet card! You were a very good rule follower. :)


Guess I broke the rules, just a rebel here!!

Ashley said...

Really cute AJ! I love the homey (I don't know a better word, maybe cozy) feel to it. It's a perfect Christmas card!

Maren said...

Where is the kraft? :-)

Amy said...

Beautiful! I don't know how you get so much done in a day. :-)

Amber said...

SO super cute! Love that snowman:) We both used the snowflake punch, yeah!

Brooke said...

awwwww.. thats SNOW cute! :)

Jennifer Buck said...

so cute, AJ! :) LOVe it! :)

Janine said...

AJ this card is quite lovely!!

Sarah E. said...

This is so pretty! I love it!