December 22, 2008

Monday Challenge Chicks: Santa!

So...I am sure you have all heard me say that I am done with Christmas cards....
Well..the MCC wanted to do Santa this week...so I whipped up one more ;) I realized I only have two Santa images, this being on eof them! yikes! time to order stamps it sounds like!!!

I am late posting this morning due to life. We have had more snow in the last 4 days than I can remember in my *few* years on the earth! ;) Needless to say it has interrupted my routine! School outages, winter storm warnings, fear of being snowed in, and top off that I am not quite ready for Christmas! hahaha! I am realllly behind!! Still need to get out and get a few things.

But when it hits like this- you have to get out and play in it while you can! The picture is of my backyard yesterday, (it has since snowed again another several inches.) and has since grown taller! The kids have taken to snowboarding in the front yard. good times!!

off to play in the snow some more!

eta: go check out the others-
Maren
Jeanne
Amber
Jennifer
Brookie




Details:
Stamps: Santa- LAD
P. Paper: Cosmo
CS: Baja, WW, Black
Brads- Making Memories
Ribbon- Joann's
Copics/memento ink
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

Cute one, AJ! :) ...and look at the snow! I'm so jealous! It's beautiful! Hope the kiddos are having a blast with it! :)

Tracey said...

Fabulous card!! We have lots of snow here too and forecasts for more. It's crazy!

Merry Christmas!

StampinCathy said...

AJ the card is just adorable. Pretty snow and hope you guys have fun playing in it. No snow in Nashville, TN.

Kim said...

What a cute card. And that snow - WOW. Throw a snowball for me!!

Olde Country Creations said...

So cute!!!

Brooke said...

Cute card AJ!!!! and it looks like you DO have a lot of snow... i didn't really believe it until you put up the pics.. ;) j/k!!

Karen said...

Love your mix of ribbon and paper!! And cute little stocking brads!! I played along, check my blog!