December 31, 2008

New Years Challenge #4


We are nearing the midnight hour!! Last challenge of the night! This challenge is to make a birthday card! (Lindsay will be celebrating a bday soon I hear ;)
Stop by the JBelle Blog to see all the deets-

I used some of my most favorite paper ever- October Afternoon, and Lizzie Anne Designs stamps. I seem to be in a blingy mood, so I added some MAMBI jewels as well-

Don't forget about all the chatter happening here.
And-Don't forget to check out the other design team blogs to look for the blog candy!

This is the last challenge of the day- we are having fondue for dinner and a little rockband playing! ;)
Have a fun and fabulous New Year! Pin It Now!

13 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute cute cute! I love the colors and the bling bling! Have a great New Year's!

Ravengirl said...

Cute card, cute paper! Happy New Year!

Shannan Teubner said...

Super cute, AJ!

Kim said...

Great layout!!!! Happy New Year.

Rachel Hope said...

Cute! Love those papers!

Tracey said...

A very cute card!! All the best for 2009!!

Jill said...

I really like this layout. Great job!

Latisha said...

cute card :)
Happy New Year!!

Amber said...

Adorable:) I'm gonna have to play along!

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute one, AJ! :) Love this layout! :) Hope you had a wonderful New Years Eve! :)

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

This is soooo cute!! I love the colors, paper, layout...great job!!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

darling card!

Kisa Peters said...

Cute!! Love the bling.