December 29, 2008

Paper Tole Thanks

For today's Holiday Challenge on SCS today-

Simple Tole-stamp your flower repeatedly several times, cut out each layer as needed. On this card I stamped the flower once on the white panel and then 3 other times- the photo below shows a close up side view.

I colored each layer with my copics and mounted each layer with dimensionals.

I went with a simpler layout- I didn't want to take away from the flower.

If you play along, make sure to upload using Keword HCE11.

Details:
Jolies Fleurs, Circle Sentiments- Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper- Basic Grey, perhaps
copic markers
corner rounder, ribbon- JoAnn's



Posted by Picasa Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Vera said...

This is so pretty, AJ! Love that 3-D flower!

StampinCathy said...

Your flower is fabulous. I love the colors.

HapEMomE said...

Wow! Check out that card! The flower is gorgeous! :)
~Chelsea

Ashley said...

So pretty AJ! I'm gonna play later!

wendyp said...

Stunning! Love that orange and gingham combination!!!

Janine said...

Hi AJ!! What a pretty cheerful card!! Love the tole part of it!
Have a Happy New Year!!