December 11, 2008

Stamp Simply Celebrates day 12!


This is it folks! Last day of Sharon's two week long celebration!!

Today's challenge is to use just 2" of Patterned paper.

I said yesterday I am on Christmas card overload, but figured I better get one more in!

This is the Build a bauble set from Lizzie Anne Designs. The patterned paper is SEI. I used my Nestibilites to cut the circles, and my MS punch (that seems to be on strike!!) for the silver edge.

Make sure to check out the rest of the girls~
Sharon
LeAnne
Jennifer
Julie
Becky
Tammy
Dee
Janine
Pin It Now!

17 comments:

Becky said...

I like the stripes on the dp! Very nice! It breaks up the card well!

StampinCathy said...

This is just so pretty. Love your take on this challenge.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is so pretty ... love the blue tones w/snowflakes!! I did this challenge too ... amazing how different all of our cards are!!

LeAnne said...

Lovely, and the border is beautiful!
LeAnne

Jennifer Buck said...

So pretty, AJ! Love this! :)

Jerri Kay said...

AJ, this is stunning! I love it, a fabulous design for Sharon's challenge!

Kerry said...

Very pretty...love the touches of shimmer and silver!

Tami Mayberry said...

Love this!! So much I even came over here from my google reader just to tell you that1 :P

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, AJ! I love all the sparkle! (P.S. I'm on Christmas-card overload, too!)

Cindy H. said...

Totally gorgeous!! TFS

Lisa H. said...

love the colors, AJ! I agree with you, I'm on Christmas card overload too. I think I have moved on! love the image and the paper you used.

Tinker's Mom said...

Very nice, AJ! I love the colors...in fact, I love everything about this card.

Maria Levine said...

Very nice AJ!

Julie Koerber said...

I think we are all drunk on Christmas after this week! Way to make a strong finish!! LOL! Your card is just too cute!

musingsofanaddict said...

Beautiful! I love this set!

Mandy said...

Wow! This card is so elegant and gorgeous!! :)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love this pretty card -- it is so delicate looking -- just lovely!!!!