December 10, 2008

Stamp Simply Day 11!



Whew- this has been a ton of stamping these last 11 days!! One day left after this!

Today it's my turn to offer up a challenge to you-
With the holiday season upon us and no time to spare, gift wrapping is taking a back seat in my house!

I have always enjoyed wrapping and making the presentation part of this gift! (this has since gone the wayside with the kids!!)
However- you can make tags to coordinate with your gifts- beautifully and simply- pick a design that is easy to duplicate and simple to work with- I went with this adorable snowman from Lizzie Anne Designs.
He requires minimal coloring, and I let the paper do all the work for me. A simple out line around with a copic, color in the nose, scarf, & hat- and it is set! I left the top area blank to write in a name. These tags didn't take up much time at all-simplicity is key!

Now lets see your tags!! You can use your wrapping paper to mat your design to help coordinate also. Make sure if you upload to SCS, you use keyword SSC08

Make sure to check out everyone else tags too- Heather, Janine, Dee, LeAnne, Jerri and Sharon

and stop by both Deb & Jerri's blog for prizes!

Details- Christmas in the City, Celebrations Sayings- LAD
Silver Cord, DS Paper- SU Holiday Mini
silver eyelets- Making Memories
Copic markers, memento ink.
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is just darling!!! Love that little snowman with this fun paper!!! I have this paper and still need to break open the pack -- this weekend -- LOL!!! Thanks for a great challenge!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Tags like this really do make a package more fun! I haven't even done any shopping yet, let alone wrapping. I do have a list, though! My husband and I bought each other furniture for Christmas, so that takes care of that. Love these darling snowman tags, AJ!

acreativeneed said...

Sweet tags!! Great challenge!
smiles,Deena

WELCOME to my blog, Explore. Dream. Discover. said...

AJ, these are super adorable! Great challenge tooo! take good care! And hope you are able to get to that wrapping!

Janine said...

Hey AJ Love these cute little tags.. What a great challenge.. I love making tags so it was alot of fun... Thanks!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

These are so cute!!! Great idea ... wonderful challenge!

Pinky Roth said...

What an adorable tag design! I just love snowmen and he is so adorable. I made my Christmas tags last year and had so much fun. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lois (clownmom) said...

That snowman is my very favorite one! I use him all the time. Cute tags.

Christy Dillman said...

Super cute tags, love them!!!

Anita said...

Here is my tag. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1157426?cat=500&ppuser=165827

Latisha said...

Super cute tags
I started to put handmade tags on all the presents I've wrapped so far, but after like 20, its starts to be work lol, but my son is insistent that they all have tags, so I'm doing them.