December 7, 2008

Stamp Simply Day 8!

First- The blog candy winner from the other day is Chris R. from Iowa!!
Please email me soon so I can get this off to you!!

today's festivities are as follows-

Julie Koerber - Out to Impress - Do you need a great Small Gift Idea? Well, Julie is out to impress you with her Featured Project today! Play her Challenge to have some small gifts on hand yourself, and be eligible to enter her BLOG CANDY drawing!!! You won’t want to miss all the fun at Julie’s today, so be sure to stop in!

You can see more great examples today from Julie’s designers: Leslie, Deb, Joan, Barb, Jennifer, Tammy, and I have an example, too, just scroll down!

Julie Koerber - Out to Impress - Julie has BLOG CANDY to offer you today in addition to her challenge featured above.

Sharon Johnson - No Time to Stamp? - That’s me with more BLOG CANDY, and just keep looking, because here it is:

I will be back in the am with a Monday challenge card! Pin It Now!

No comments: