December 20, 2008

We interupt this Christmas holiday....


For a Valentines Day card. I couldn't help go with a Valentine themed card when I was playing with these images....
This is from the DD sketch this month-

And have you seen this????? I am excited to be joining this great team! JBelle has soooo much great stuff in her store!

We still have snow, (it's quite unusual for our area) and we are supposed to get another storm today...hurricane force winds....wha???? Um, no thanks! I was planning on going out and finishing up some shopping today, but am scared off by the 16 degrees out. Yikes! I know- it's not that bad, it's just not normal for us, and I am not a huge fan of that temp. ;)

rethinking my day now!

Details:
Stamps-Unity Stamp Company
Paper- PP, Coral, Cosmo, WW. May Arts ribbon, MS border punch, chipboard heart-SU!, glitter, & dimensionals
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is adorable. Love the colors and layout. The stamps are sweet.

Kim said...

What a fabulous card and welcome to the team. I'm so excited and looking forward to getting to know you better!!!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card!! Congrats on the JBelle gig!!!

As for shopping - there is always tomorrow! Stay in where it is nice & warm!!

Maren said...

Congrats!! :-) Love this sweet card too!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Congratulations, AJ!!! I {heart} JBelle! ;)

Love love love the card...and of course V-day will be upon us before we know it! Stay warm and cozy inside, out of that crazy weather! Merry Christmas :)

Kerry said...

Congratulations AJ! They are lucky to have you!

Melissa said...

Hi AJ! Adorable card!! Congrats on the DT! Can't wait to get to know you better over at Jacksonbelle!!
Hugs, Melissa

Lynda said...

Wahoooo AJ!!!! I am SO excited to get the privilege to be on the Jbelle DT with you! You are so talented and I can't wait to see what beautiful creations you come up with! BTW, your card is so pretty!

Niki Estes said...

Love this, AJ! I love the colors and all the layers and details!

Beth Thomas said...

Such a sweet card! I'm ready to change things up a bit and start working on Valentine's day projects! So excited to be working with you and JBE DT! Love your blog!