December 1, 2008

Whew- that's why they call it a challenge!

Posted by Picasa

The girls all decided that a Vintage Christmas would be a good one to try today.....Ha! I really struggled with the "vintage" look! Make sure to check out Brooke, Jeanne, Jennifer, & Maren's stuff as well!

I have to thank Cosmo for my card- it has such a naturally worn look to this line- I think it's Winter Wonderland- The mittens, are from UNITY'S December KOM!! Available now!

That's it for now- I am sure I will have more to share soon- busy two weeks of partying going on at Sharon's Blog- be back soon!

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Jeanne S said...

Too stinkin' cute AJ!!!

Maren said...

So fun! Love the faux postcard!!

Jennifer Buck said...

LOVE it girl! :) This is adorable! :)

Brooke said...

this turned out GREAT AJ!! super cute!!!

joslyn said...

really cute. love the vintage!

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh...you vintage is beautiful! :o)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Nicely done ... this looks awesome!!