January 19, 2009

Flock me baby!

It's another monday challenge chicks sort of day and today's challenge was "flocking".

Make sure to check out the other girls-
Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, & Maren.

Thanks Buck for thinking of sheep. ;) I was stumped on what I was going to use my white flock on!! I am a little scatterbrained this week it seems!!

This sheep is one of LAD newest releases- in the nursery. and minimal coloring in is always awesome! I stamped the sheep with memento and flocked him. and I *finally* used my labels nesties!!

Details:
stamps- LAD in the nursery
going grey, pacific point SU! neenah classic crest solar white
nesties, (circles, ribbon tags)fun flock (Stampendous) ribbon- SU! dew drops, cuttlebug embossing folder.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

A super cute card!! Love the little sheep!

StampinCathy said...

Adorable and what a perfect image to flock.

Lisa H. said...

this rocks! I've got to get some flock! cute card.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a fun card -- just love those prints!!!!