January 31, 2009

Happy Saturday!

It is turning out to be a gorgeous day here today! After a chilly week in Anaheim, the Seattle weather is quite appealing!!

Here is a Lizzie Anne Valentine for you, using the set L'Amour which happens to be on sale this week still.
I paired it up with some fabulous Cosmo Chemistry paper, and a bling heart from MAMBI icons.



And while we were in Anaheim, we had the opportunity to eat with the Lizzie Anne girls- Tricia and Meridith. They took us all out to dinner-we had a great time!

I am hoping to get some organizing done today in my office...but it's not looking promising! ;) Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Adorable card. Sounds like you had a great time hookin up with these gals.

Shannan Teubner said...

Love this one, AJ!

Kerry said...

Such pretty paper and I love that little bling heart! I enjoy visiting your blog and have nominated you for a blogger AWARD! (Details on my blog)