January 24, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!


My soccer game was canceled last night, (thankfully, 11 pm was just too late to play!) so I am getting all caught up on blog posts!

I am on my way down to Anaheim and soooo looking forward to a break!

This card I haven't shared yet, but it went out with the Lizzie Anne Newsletter first of the month. If you don't get their newsletter, you can sign up at the bottom of the page here.
It's a fun little card using the set L'amour, which happens to be on sale right now!!

Have a great weekend! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This card is so cute. Have a great time at CHA!

Kerry said...

Very pretty card AJ...love the soft colors! Have fun at CHA!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

YAY! Have a great trip, AJ! I'll *SEE* you tomorrow! ;)

Heather P. said...

So cute!

Ashley said...

Beautiful card AJ! I love the colors! Have a fun and safe trip!