January 5, 2009

Monday Challenge Chicks- inside and out

I am slow going this morning...My camera would not cooperate and of course I got started on my card late! ;)

Today's challenge was to make a card inside and out- I went with a thank you theme- need a lot of those lately!!

Make sure to check out the other girls-
Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, & Maren.

My card uses Giggle Grove- the tree is stamped on the card, and then on scratch paper, cut, colored in, and mounted with pop dots. I used the MS butterfly punch and adhered them so their wings are popped up as well- Can you tell I am ready fro spring?!? ;)


My son heads back to school this am, (despite the attempt from the snow last night!) Woohoo for a routine again!


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is fabulous! Love the colors and those butterflies on the tree is awesome. Great take on this challenge. Lovin all the inside of the challenge cards.

Ashley said...

What a cute card AJ! I need some of those butterflies!

OOOHHH, I got a birthday card from you too! Thank you so much!

Maren said...

Cute! Love that butterfly punch! :-)

joslyn said...

cute card i never do the inside. love the butterflies.

Jennifer Buck said...

Cute one, AJ! I love the butterflies on the tree! :)