January 12, 2009

Monday Challenge chicks....


Vacation is the theme for today-
Check out the others- Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Maren, & Jennifer

I went with a scrappy styled card, a little out of my normal element- but always fun to do once in a while, plus I figured time to use up those kits I pay for! ;)

I used some Teresa Collins journaling cards and the passports line from Making Memories for this one-
The card is from LAD's new release last week- things that go
have a great Monday- back tomorrow with a Jbelle challenge! ;) Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Great card AJ!!

Karen said...

Love this sketch and your card!!!

Brooke said...

Adorable AJ! love it!! :)

StampinCathy said...

What a fun card. Love your take on the challenge.

Jenn said...

Great card AJ, it even has a button! :)

Bethany Paull said...

Oh gosh that's cute! I left an award for you on my blog. No obligation to play along, just FYI.

2 Worlds said...

Its very cute, and scrap is the way to go to recycle.

Latisha said...

I think this is one of my favorite cards you have ever made, I just love everything about it!!