January 20, 2009

October Afternoon time!


It's another JacksonBelle Tuesday!!

This week we are showcasing October Afternoon! They have some of the best product out there- love their papers!

My card today uses the detours collection. I stamped the background using the smallest flower from the set. I stamped the largest and then covered it in shimmerz- that stuff makes every thing glittery!! I am feeling a bit summery as well- tired of the cold- looking forward to Anaheim this weekend!

The patterned paper is also from the detours collection and matches this years "in" colors pretty spot on.

This one is next on my list to get! ;)
remember to upload using JBE036- here is the rest:
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for another inspiring card.

Kim said...

Too cute, gotta love the shimmerz!

Beth Thomas said...

Totally awesome LO! Love the way you made your background paper- too cute!

Kisa Peters said...

Cuteness! LOVE the shimmerz! I'm still laughing about "Flock Me Baby."

Um.... I think my mind is in the gutter!

Jill said...

Pretty! Love the patterned paper you created with those stamps.

Rachel Hope said...

Great colors...love the stamped BG

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute AJ! The background is awesome and of course the Shimmerz rock too!

Heather said...

This is super cute! Great card!

Barb Schram said...

Love the paper, AJ. Great card!

Ashley said...

Super pretty card AJ!