January 15, 2009

Stamp Simply #70 Happy Birthday Sharon!


Well....I wasn't sure on this one!! lol, but here is my take on Sharon's challenge this week!! Senior Citizens Rule!
ssnotime70 if you upload~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!

I went with my new tea pot from Lizzie Anne's release last week-while it may or may not be senior citizen worthy- I love it! I paper pieced the tea pot, and cut out the lid with my hobby blade. yikes- not an easy task!

Make sure to check out the rest-
Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Dee, Becky, and Deb.

Have a great weekend! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Cute AJ! Love that little teapot and the scalloped edges! Very sweet!

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute and just love the details on this card.

Becky said...

Oh I like your little teapot! That is perfect!

Bethany Paull said...

This sounded like quite the challenge to me. But I think you hit the mark.

Deborah Saaranen said...

Very cute! Love the paper piecing!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a sweet teapot! Love the paper piecing!

Dee Jackson said...

this is really sweet!! No i won't be at CHA next week. I hope to see you in Orlando though:)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Your card looks great AJ! LOVE that teapot and it is very suitable for seniors ... afterall, WE like our tea with a little touch of honey to soothe our aching bones. LOL!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I love it, too!!! Very worthy of any aged citizen -- LOL!! I think your card is just adorable!!! I just got this set -- HAD to have it!!! Haven't inked it yet, but soon!!! Thanks for the great inspiration!!!