January 27, 2009

Tuesday's DT Challenge



It's JacksonBelle time!! Check out the JBelle blog for all the deets!
This weeks challenge was Faux stitching, which worked out perfectly since my sewing machine and I aren't speaking to each other at the moment-
When uploading, remember to use keyword JBE037.

I used the October Afternoon Detours set today on my card- and paired it with the hometown paper.

Sorry for another fly by post!


Check out the rest of the girls!!

  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Rachel Baird
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry
  • Pin It Now!

    10 comments:

    StampinCathy said...

    Cute and just love the layout. Hope you are having a blast at CHA!

    Kim said...

    That paper and stamp were made for each other. Great card!

    Jill said...

    So cute. I love that little tree. Hope you are having fun!

    Heather P. said...

    So pretty!

    Tracey said...

    A fantastic card AJ!

    Lynda Benden said...

    Great card AJ!! Love the little buttons and the tree is perfect with the OA paper!

    Rachel Hope said...

    Fun layout...Love all the details!

    Kisa Peters said...

    Super cute! I LOVE that tree - and how use used different colors for it!

    Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

    Oh, cute! I love that paper -I used it already on one of mine. I love that tree and the 2 ribbon tabs. OH and I am super jealous you got to meet everyone at CHA!!

    Anonymous said...

    Hello there your cards all so great. hotwheels