January 12, 2009

Tuesday's with JacksonBelle!!


This weeks JBelle challenge was to use NEW! new it is-New paper, and accessories!! New Year, new stuff-
I used the newest Basic Grey bittersweet and some brand new shimmerz blingz in hotty pink! Wow- this stuff is fun...I even painted the edges of my card with it- it dries quick!

I covered my chipboard heart with the shimmerz- quick and easy, and tied it on with some may arts ribbon. (I think I overuse this stuff!) It goes with everything!
Then I added a few dew drops-

Here are the rest of the girls!
Make sure to use keyword JBE035 when uploading! Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Tracey said...

Very pretty! Loving the Bittersweet!

StampinCathy said...

Love this card. The papers are so sweet and love the layout.

Jill said...

Love that bittersweet paper and the Blingz! I know what you mean about the May Arts ribbon--I use it a lot too. Great card!!

Kim said...

Great paper combo. I love how you covered the chipboard and did the edges with the Shimmerz.

Bethany Paull said...

Yay for new stuff! Cool use of the chipboard accent.

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

CA-UTE! Love those papers (I used BS too!) and I love those dew drop accents -perfect! Hugs,

Melissa said...

Very pretty card AJ!! I love that BG paper too! Great job!

Hugs, Melissa

Lynda Benden said...

Great card AJ!!! LOVE those papers and your little heart embellishment is perfect!

Rachel Hope said...

Pretty colors!!! I love that paper!!!!

Beth Thomas said...

This is so pretty! I love the little chipboard heart ribbon embellishment- so sweet!

Heather said...

Beautiful card! Great job!

Kisa Peters said...

Simply fabulous!