February 10, 2009

Better late than never!

I am late today! Sorry~things get crazy around here sometimes! It's snowing out, (weird for our area) I have a ton of PTA stuff to catch up on and basic household chores are being neglected!
Please tell me I am not alone there!! :)

anyhoo...Here is my Jacksonbelle challenge card for today's sketch! by the way...did you see this? Make sure to hit the sale- it ends today!and on to the card...I LOVE the colors in the new cosmo papers- I used my things that go stamps and the new snorkel line- The boat is paper pieced with the cosmo paper, and popped up with dimensionals- (each square is also, I used a sheet of them on this card today! ;) Ribbon is May Arts.

Make sure to check out the rest of the girls take on the sketch-

  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Rachel Baird
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry



  • Pin It Now!

    14 comments:

    Maren said...

    I LOVE this...one of my favorites of yours..for sure! :-) And...you are not alone!

    StampinCathy said...

    Are you trying to say that reality is more important then us? What the ?***! :O
    Love your card and lovin this paper you have been using.

    Kim said...

    This is too cute and fun. I definitely love the paper!

    Betty aka ZacksNana said...

    Cute!

    Lynda Benden said...

    No, sadly AJ, you are not alone. My house and everything else has been neglected for months!!! LOL!!! You sure did make a darling card though! Love the papers and the little boat is too cute!

    Shannan Teubner said...

    This is too cute, AJ! Love that little boat!

    Rachel Hope said...

    Awww, cute cute cute!

    Jill said...

    The boat and that paper, together--perfection! :)

    Barb Schram said...

    This paper is wonderful, AJ! Love the card...perfect in every way!

    Linda Beeson said...

    Love this! The squares of that striped paper is such a cute look for a card.

    Latisha said...

    this is really cute AJ
    I so wish I could take advantage of the JE sale but I have my eye on a few unity sets, and some PTI stuff. Its really tempting 30% off is awesome

    Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

    This is soooo adorable!! I love the boat with the fun stripes! Awesome job!

    Kisa Peters said...

    Ah! The water is perfect! So cute!

    Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

    This little boat card is SO darling -- just love it!!!