February 23, 2009

fancy pants sparkly dog!

It's Tuesday and time for another Jacksonbelle challenge- pretty simple one today- free for all!
well, as long as you are fancy...we are using the fancy pants line- about a boy today!


I used the Fancy pants designs- about a boy line, and the inka dogs set for my card. I even painted shimmerz on my dog, but it's not showing so well-he really is a sparkly dog! ;)
The ribbon is may arts, and the button- Melissa Frances.

be sure to check out the rest of the fabulously fancy designs-


  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Rachel Baird
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry
  • Pin It Now!

    14 comments:

    Janine said...

    This is a great card AJ!! Hope all is good in your world!!

    StampinCathy said...

    Adorable!!

    musingsofanaddict said...

    This is adorable!!!!

    Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

    This is soooo sweet! I love the layout and colors you used!! :D

    Kim said...

    This is too cute! Love the rounded corners and foot prints across the card!

    Maren said...

    So stinkin' cute!

    Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

    CUTE, love those paw prints!!

    Lynda Benden said...

    LOL AJ!!! I love your title ~ too funny and your card is absolutely darling! Love that dog!

    Rachel Hope said...

    Awwwww, so cute!!!!

    Heather said...

    This is totally adorable!!!

    Kisa Peters said...

    Great card! Fun layout - love that dog!

    Jill said...

    SO cute! I love that dog!

    Paola said...

    I'm so loving this card. It's so creative and makes me smile.

    Kerry said...

    Great projects AJ! Love them all!