February 26, 2009

feel the JOY! it's hip hop time again!

and I made a little photo wallet of what brings me joy- But first- the cards~ I don't think I was able to utilize my beach set as much as I wanted- and since this is about what brings joy to you- I thought it was a good time to pull it out again-Love the beach- we are minutes from the beach and we spend as much time there as possible-
this card uses the kit- beach days and sun rays, paper is Cosmo, and those fun little brads are from impress- I tried to go with a wave look through out using my old fiskar scissors on the bottom edge-


I heart this flower! WOW! I will use it over and over for sure- hope to not make you sick of it!! This is the new release- feel the joy. Kraft brings me joy! ;)
and to the scrapping part...I prefer smaller projects- they aren't so daunting. This is photo wallet. But these are the things that bring me joy- my family, and seeing the look on their faces when I finish a layout (or a project like here) about them- priceless! they love being the center of a project. This is the wallet closed up- band uses Cosmo again. Stamp is from the kit love grows.
Here is the first flap opened- the tree is from the current KOM, and this stamp by Lisa Hetrick.
and all the way opened up- distressed dots on the envies, and cosmo again. ribbon is may arts.
open with all the sleeves pulled out- The middle picture- brings me the most joy ever. That is one of my all time favorite pictures of my kids. It makes me smile every time I see it! This was for my mom's 50th birthday at the space needle 2 years back-
and the flip side of all the inserts- top stamp, middle stamp, and bottom sentiments.

now it's
Jen E's turn....hope she didn't use Kraft also today! ;) Pin It Now!

48 comments:

Christi Snow said...

gorgeous projects, AJ! I absolutely LOVE that card using Feel the Joy!! I think that it's safe to assume that Jen used kraft too...LOL! smiles...

Tink said...

Love the wallet!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful projects!!

KAP said...

The wallet is awesome! It was not what I was expecting inside at all.

Jacqueline said...

Love everything!! I love kraft too!

Patter Cross said...

Lots of cute fun!

JazzyH said...

The wallet is awesome.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Darling projects! What a sweet little pocket book.

Jess said...

Oh my GOSH, I LOVE that Joy card!!! What a great layout and colors!!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Love your creative and inspiring projects. I feel the JOY!

BloomingPink said...

I love the design of the last card (this is what love looks like)

Ashley said...

AJ, I am in love with the wallet and the sweet pictures! How cute! And of course Kraft would bring you joy. :)

Tinker's Mom said...

Beautiful work, AJ!
~ky

Sherry Campbell said...

Loving the wallet and the cards! that flower is beautiful!

joslyn said...

love the photo wallet, great idea!!

Candace H said...

Wonderful projects today - love the photo wallet!

HapEMomE said...

Gorgeous projects, AJ!
~Chelsea

Jenn said...

I love that photo wallet! Do you have a templet? I'm going to have to make one! Great job!

Stampin Cats said...

Love the photo wallet. It is so nice to see something new.

Shemaine said...

Awesome projects!!!

jan farnworth said...

awesome and you just confirmed how much i want that beach set. I think it will be what i order for myself for my birthday next month.

FibreJunky said...

I can see why you love that picture. Great projects today AJ!!

Marcee said...

ADORABLE!!! Love your work:)

Danielle said...

Love that little book!! And the card with the new stamp is great!

Olde Country Creations said...

Fabulous projects, AJ!


Tonya

dana said...

i love, love, love the photo wallet....so creative!

KindredEsprit said...

Oh my! I love your photo wallet!!! I love the photo backs, too! And yeah, I loooove that flower, too! It's so perfect for backgrounds!

RR said...

Very inspiring projects.

Lisa H. said...

yes! your blog brings me joy! fabulous work AJ. TFS!

JessicaK said...

Awesome wallet card AJ!

Karen S. said...

I really like the photo wallet! I ordered the beach set last week - can't wait to get it...love your work!

Jen E. said...

super cute idea with the photo wallet! and no, i did not use kraft today...shocking!

Tanis said...

VERY COOL!!!!! LOVE that flower too....love it tone on tone :) KRAFT ROCKS.

dclouser said...

I can only imagine how much your family must love the photo wallet. It's priceless! Feel the Joy card is great, too.

GothamGal said...

I love the 'Feel the Joy' card and your wallet. That looks like a really great project. Cosmo is great, I love it when people use their stuff.

Chris said...

I love the photo wallet!

Ravengirl said...

Great projects AJ! I'm not sure I could get sick of that new flower stamp plus I love the sentiment! And I know that I could never be sick of Kraft!

Paola said...

I love your feel the joy card.
Beautiful.

Robynccgirl said...

Simply adorable AJ! I love that wallet book. I may have to make something like this for my husband!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful projects...thank you for the inspiration!

My Angel said...

Love the Wallet project...SuPerB...

Anonymous said...

Hello Aj

I absolutely LOVE the fist card it fancatied..... hotwheels

Wendy said...

that wallet is pure genius!! and the elegance of that feel the joy card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous projects AJ! I just love that picture wallet!!

Krystie Lee said...

Fantastic projects!!!

Karen said...

Love your wallet album...I like making small albums for gifts. Your summer cards are refreshing.

de said...

I miss the blog hop yesterday but wanted to leave some love! Wow! You outdid yourself! I love them all! The bright green I think is my favorite because I'm just loving that color green these days! But they are all equally awesome!

jpmayo said...

Gorgeous creations!
I really want to learn how to make that little book, it's so cute!