February 12, 2009

Hip HOP!

Happy Thursday! It's been a crazy busy week for me! Today is looking to be the same-
Today's releases are fun and versatile- here is the first: sorry about the photo- having real issues with the lighting in it!


I just love this little row of flowers- I put dew drops on a few flowers, and some simple lemon yellow twinkling may arts ribbon. (yes, I am ready for spring) it SNOWED here the other day- that's not typical PNW weather- the kids were in a tail spin of course. moving on....
This one uses the new journal box- love this image! it has distressed dots in it! ;) colors are baja breeze, kraft, (big surprise huh?) cocoa, and chocolate.
And lastly I used the new heartfelt memories. I stamped the heart a second time, cut it out, and mounted it with pop dots. sentiments are both from this kit. Colors are Kraft, Chocolate, WW, and paper is bitterweet by basic grey.

This last one also is my submission for CAS01 found here. If you haven't heard about the new challenges- clean and simple, go play now! When I saw the stripes in this one it reminded me of this paper- love the paper!


Next stop- the most fabulous talented Jimmi~ Pin It Now!

42 comments:

joslyn said...

great cards aj love them!

Jacqueline said...

Oh wow, amazing!! Love the dew drops in the flowers! Gorgeous valentines card!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- your cards are FANTASTIC, AJ!! I especially love the heart.

Patter Cross said...

Ooh, lots of wonderful cards!!!!

Anne-Marie said...

Beautiful, AJ! Love your work!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful and amazing eye candy. Thanks for the inspiration.

dougnat said...

ooo ahh...love your cards! those flowers on the white are gorgeous!!

jpmayo said...

Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous!!
Fab job!

Jenn said...

Great cards, all these new releases are wonderful!

FibreJunky said...

Love the dew drop flowers! I'm ready for some spring, too. The heart is gorgeous. And of course, chocolate! Oh...you meant kraft...

Maren said...

SWEET stuff, AJ!!! They are even more fab in the light of day! :-)

Danielle said...

Beautifu;!!

Shemaine said...

Oh Beautiful!! That heart stamp is definately on my list!!!

Valerie G said...

all great cards!

Tammy said...

Awesome cards! Love the flowers card!

Tessa said...

Excellent cards! i love seeing images i think of as scrapbooking images used for cards!

Jen E. said...

those are great aj! i like the 3-d look!

Ashley said...

Awesome cards AJ! I love them all! the last one is my fave!

Jessy said...

HI AJ- Beautiful cards. Love how you used the new stamps!! Great job!! :)

Christi Snow said...

simply gorgeous! I am not a plain and simple kind of gal, but I LOVE what you did with that last one...beautiful! smiles...

Jessica said...

these cards are just fabulous! I love the colors and stamps you used! they are just awesome!

Tinker's Mom said...

Totally fabulous! I didn't see that heart when I browsed the new stuff. Gotta have it!
~ky

Yaritza said...

Awesome card. You did great.

JenMarie said...

Ooo...fabulous!

KAP said...

I love that first card. It's beautiful.

Olde Country Creations said...

Fantastic cards AJ! Thanks for sharing.

Linda aka backroads girl said...

I love your card! I love the clean and simple :-) lines of it and the darling flowers!

Ramsey said...

aj - you're awesome. i love these. i love you. hip hop! :)

purplegirl said...

wonderful cards -- love the spring flowers one.

Eva said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Fantastic cards, AJ! I just love your style!

CAS challenges!?? That's right up our alley!! Thanks for the link, AJ!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful creations!!!

mariemc said...

All three cards are great - especially the last one. It's fabulous!!! I really like the simplicity and the colors are perfect.

Marcy H ~~ MI said...

Super nice cards.. Love them all...

JazzyH said...

great cards

Whoopsie Daisy! said...

All three cards are so pretty! I just adore the everything about the first one... I must be ready for Spring! lol!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

The CAS card is so lovely. I like the other two also they are on the cool side.

Tanis said...

FABULOUS!!!

I love that heart flourish.
Great cards :)

Kristen said...

ooo AJ! I love these!!!! :) I especially love that last one. I love the red and kraft together.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards AJ!!

JessicaK said...

love this set of cards, especially the flower card.

Kendra said...

OH WOW! I just LOVE those flowers! Great cards missy ~ it was so great meeting you at CHA!