February 8, 2009

I think someone may have their holidays mixed up!


When the challenge came up a card and more...not sure why I went with a Christmas theme! I was so ready to be done with Christmas cards. ;) Anyhoo...I did. And a very clean and simple ensemble it is... A tag, card, and matching envelope.

I used my nestibilities for the simple frame, and the tree is from Lizzie Anne Designs. I stamped it in memento ink and used a marker for the wood base. I added a few MAMBI Icons and some twinkle ribbon.
I may actually be ahead by the time Christmas rolls around! ;)
Check out the rest of the girls-
Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, & Maren. Pin It Now!

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love the clean and simple look.

Maren said...

LOVE this! So simple and elegant!

Sharon Harnist said...

I like the simple embossing -- it really highlights this cute tree. Great set, AJ! It was good seeing you again at CHA ... thanks again for the stamps, I used them this morning! :D

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Love 'em!! These would be great for Christmas...you could be done with your cards by March! LOL

Brooke said...

simply stunning!! love your style AJ!

Janine said...

What a great set!! Hope all is well with you AJ!!