February 1, 2009

Monday Challenge Chicks...

This week's theme is birthday!! I just got some new paper and wanted to play with it, thus the browns- love brown and blue together! I went with a not my usual style card....what do you think?
Check out the rest of the girls- (some are still in transit from CHA and may not be up today!)
Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, & Maren.

I feel like it's taken me forever to catch up around here, I haven't accomplished any thing that I have wanted and or needed to do!! off to make a list! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute card. Love the colors together.

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the card but since you asked I think it could use a touch of something in the dark brown on the left side. Maybe a button or a tab of ribbon peeking out from behind the tree layer? It's pretty the way it is too!

Amber said...

Supah cute card AJ! Lovin the browns and blues!
Hope you're getting settled in and getting your list checked off, glad ya'll had fun at CHA!

Olde Country Creations said...

Great card! I love blue and brown also!!


Tonya

Becky Carafa said...

Very cool, AJ!

Jeanne S said...

Gawgeous Girlie!!! Love the earthy colors.