February 16, 2009

my favorite holiday.....

is Christmas, and in honor of Maren, I opted for a Christmas tree card using BUTTONS! :)
This weeks Monday challenge chicks was to make a card for our favorite holiday- I love them all, but opted for Christmas. I scalloped the edge of the card with my SU scallop punch and layered a white piece on the inside for contrast. I am still calling this CAS....it's not a fussy card even with all of the buttons!

This is the second week in a row I have went with a Christmas theme on Monday...weird considering I was sick of Christmas card by mid December!

Check out the rest of the girls-
Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, & Maren. Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Awww...you are just SUCH a sweeet friend to give Maren a button card, bwahaha! LOVE this card btw, it's fab:)

StampinCathy said...

Love the button card, it's so fun and inspiring to use up some of my buttons.

Jacqueline said...

Love this!!! Great use of buttons!!

Teresa said...

This is adorable, AJ! Love your button tree!!!

Maren said...

Hmm...Well I like it...inspite of myself! :-)

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute! :)LOVE those buttons! ;)