February 5, 2009

Negatively Stamp Simply!

I can't begin to tell you how much more I prefer a clean and simple card. I know I have said it before, but I really do. I love Sharon's challenges for that reason the most, I can really work the way I like to!

Today's challenge is to be negative! ;) I took it up on myself to adapt the challenge loosely as I normally do. I used the negative space from the circle to show case my image.

The full image can be seen here. The regal rose square is 2 1/4 and I used the 1 3/4 circle punch to take out the middle, and popped it up on dimensionals around my image. I used a strip of bittersweet paper from basic grey, and a the ribbon is May arts.



This month we welcome a new guest, Heather Telford, and thanks to Deb for participating last month!
Check out the rest here: Make sure to check out the rest of the girls-
Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Dee, Becky, and Heather.

remember to upload using keyword ssnotime73 Pin It Now!

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. I really love your take on this challenge.

Heather said...

Clean and simple, but very cute. The image framed in a circle looks great.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautifully clean and simple, AJ! Great job!

Janine said...

Gorgeous AJ!! Hope you have a great weekend.

Jennifer Buck said...

So cute, AJ! :)

Becky Carafa said...

I really love this, AJ!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is so pretty and I love the little ribbon treatment ... such a nice touch to this gorgeous image!

Deborah Saaranen said...

So pretty!

joslyn said...

Love you cleaness! Great card as always!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aj,
This is very neat looking, you dose nice job on the challenge.... hottie

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your take on this challenge -- it is absolutely, positively, STRIKING!!!