February 25, 2009

never a fun card to make

Happy hump day- I think I may have taken on a huge task in re organizing my office last night...my neighbor brought over this HUGE cabinet for us to use, and it fits in here perfectly- however....i had to take EVERYTHING out of there and rearrange like nobody's business...

I may not resurface for days!!! ok- so on to the card-Sympathy cards are never fun to make.

when you *need* it...It's good to have a few on hand I suppose- this layout is from the CAS blog.The stamp is from Lizzie Anne Designs. I stamped a flower from this set on the baja to make my own background paper, and the white ribbon is may arts.

off to try and wade through years of craft stuff piling up in here!!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Beautifully done!

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty.

Lesley said...

Your photo wallet is gorgeous...and not too daunting. Scrapping projects normally scare me, LOL!

Sandra Strickler said...

Love the photo wallet. I'll have to try something like that! I love little projects.