February 12, 2009

stamp simply!

Another Stamp Simply kind of post! Love these challenges- simple is a good thing- and the way I have been running this week- I could use some "simple" cards- this card took no more than 5 minutes, and that might be a stretch!

Today's challenge is to monogram, (ssnotime74 when uploading to scs) and Sharon said anything monogram was good.....so- The paper is making memories, and the monogram is also a making memories sticker.
pretty quick and simple!!
and I can't find my desk in my office so I will now spend about 8 hours in here cleaning!

Check out the rest here: Make sure to check out the rest of the girls-
Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Dee, Becky, and Heather. Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Becky said...

Love the diamonds! Very fun Monogram. love how clean it is!

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. I just love the clean and simply look. Some how it's hard for me to make these. I try and then I have to add this and that.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a fun monogram card and no one would ever know it is as simple as you make it sound -- LOL!!! Great project!!!

Barb Schram said...

Great card, AJ! Love the soft colors!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a great looking monogram card! Love the black & pink colors together ... very chic!!

Janine said...

Hi AJ!!! This is very retro looking! Love the colors and its simple style... Have a great weekend.

Heather said...

THis is a very funky looking card AJ, I like the clean look.

Jennifer Buck said...

So cute, AJ! :) I love the pink and black!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Love the colors and fresh design!

Omar said...

AJ...you got talent... Respectfully Omar

Big Momma said...

Hello!
I was wondering if you live on Whidbey Island? I live here on Whidbey and I am looking for a group of women that like to stamp and scrap and am interested if you know of any? I use to swap on paper crafts but was discouraging working hard and not getting the same in return... please let me know. thanks,
Heather

Ashley said...

What a sweet little card AJ! I like it!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, simple, beautiful perfection! Love it!