February 28, 2009

woohoo for Saturday-

I am tired and sore from soccer last night, might need to sit and do a whole lot of nothing today! ;) I am still in the middle of rearranging my office which has led to much more mess and confusion than I ever thought possible...I have too much stuff- trying to purge!onto the card- Pretty basic here, should try and squeeze it in for the LSC yesterday on SCS!! ;)
background is stamped with flowers in white craft.

Off to clean. or maybe think about cleaning. Maybe actually I will just 'plan' to clean and just rest my sore legs...

details:
Stamps- Birthday saying, Jolies Fleurs- Lizzie Anne Designs-
baja breeze cs & ribbon, white cs, scallop border punch
may arts ribbon, dimensionals
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and love the soft look. I need to reorganize my area so bad, but I keep playing and making it worst. Someday I hope to overcome this problem and really do it.

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is so lovely! Fabulous colors...

I can totally relate to cleaning leading to more mess and confusion... Sometimes I'm like, what was I thinking?! :) LOL

Paola said...

Love it.