March 2, 2009

Another weekend, come and gone...

And I am looking for a few extra days still...Sheesh already Monday?!?

Fun things going on around here- my youngest took her training wheels off this weekend, and she has this *slight* OCD condition where she gets stuck on something...so 7 am yesterday morning, she's staring at me in the face- "Where's dad? We are supposed to go on a bike ride"

Luckily for my husband, he was called out in the middle of the night. Not so lucky for me! ;)
Needless to say- she biked. A LOT. When he *finally* made it home, I stamped!
onto my card...The Monday challenge chicas decided on a beach theme- I am all for the beach right about now! This also doubles as the FS for this week-

check out the others- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren.

details:
Stamps- Beach days and sun rays- Unity Stamp Co
Paper- Cosmo Kiwi, Orange, WW
ribbon-may arts
MAMBI Icons
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun and cheery card. Thanks for putting a smile on my face for a Monday morning.

Maren said...

Adorable! Such a fabulous summer card!

Paola said...

Such a fun card. I could use the beach right about now.
Have a beautiful day.

de said...

Love the vibrant colors in the this card!

Congrats on your Moxie win too!!!!!

Latisha said...

super cute card AJ! I need to pick up some of that cosmo paper, so adorable.

Ashley said...

Fun card AJ! I love it!

Sherry Campbell said...

Very cute card!!